Nothing much to log lately. Been watching vcds.. as usual. my 4th series - taking into account I finish abt 5vcds per day. Well then let me introduce my latest playlist, mood4:
1. Emilia - Big Big World
2. Lauren Christy - The Color of the Night
3. MLTR - That's Why (You Go Away)
4. William So - Healing Hands Sub-theme
5. Celine Dion - Because You Love Me
6. Cranberries - Ode To My Family
7. Dziennik - All By Myself
8. Lisa Loeb - Stay
9. Mandy Moore - I Wanna Be With You
10. Mandy Moore - Only Hope
11. Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
12. Norah Jones - Don't Know Why
13. Natalie Burks - What Will I Do
14. MLTR - The Actor
15. Shania Twain - You've Got A Way
16. Shania Twain - You're Still The One
17. Vonda Shepard - Baby, Don't You Break My Heart
18. George Michael - Careless Whisper
19. Leann Rimes - How Do I Live Without You
20. Colin Raye - Love, Me
21. Angel Eyes(Healing Hands sub-theme)
22. Lila Mccnnn - Almost Over You
why these songs? well not bad really.. I tried closing my eyes and listening to em'.
Suitable for lonely nights when everyone's gone to bed and when I was all alone in my faintly litted study room. One of my more moody playlists so far.
how am i going to celebrate christmas? dunno...
so bored.. thinking mabe I'll get back to my habit of going movies alone next tues after my dental apptmt. Also mabe some window shopping for new year new sem.
These days I like to fall asleep imagining I'm in front of the ocean by a bench, with an imaginary friend, drinking red wine and chatting to our hearts' delight until I zzZzz. I believe I was in some city like Hong Kong...