tinge orf thots

Stars are pretty and shinin'- actually the remains of the universe how many decades or centuries ago that only swift pass us now. Under the telescope, they're only rocks in space; under the sky, they're glitterin' stars. Sometimes, things look better from a distance away... it's better to maintain a mutable distance.

Monday, December 27, 2004


Back home
yeah I'm back home after a series of events these holz, so's my heart - back to where it should be.. enough lazying ard and having fun these days.

Christmas eve was one of my most unforgettable ones, also one of TLF's most unforgettable and happy celebrations together - our first time spending the night over together! my first time going to the viewing mall so late and not having to worry about the time.. haha
MERRY CHRISTMAS GALS! and merry christmas to everyone else.. hope you had as much fun this christmas!

Couldn't help being disappointed with most of my results but it was all expected except for CL.

Finished my 5th series of drama (45 episodes) today which also brings an end to my holz vcd watching.

Gotta sit down and plan what to take next sem.
Gotta tidy my desk and get rid of all the past notes.
Gotta tidy up my feelings and look ahead.

p.s. I remembered what I did last christmas.. haha.. went back to my old blog to see..
I didn't go anywhere.. was watching vcds at home.. haha

I gave up on my timetable for this holz long time ago.. it wasn't a very enriching holz.. but I had enough fun and rest..

Bought 5 new tops.. hee.. planning to get a haircut but my hair still doesn't seem long enough for one... may be next month then..



guessin' game

associates++
5th Dimension Workz
Podeejay

frenz++
quirkii
pupuchiko
drizzz
john
elaine
sim
jiawen
ah long

gallery++

BusyThumbs - Free Moblogs


mad's galaxy
mad's multiply

previous++
updating for the sake of updating

archives++
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
May 2006

renovated++
02/08/2005

stats-counter++
i'm feelin' The current mood of y_madelin at www.imood.com now

countDown to next bDae